   Re: [xml-dev] Binary XML == "spawn of the devil" ?

Paul Spencer scripsit:

> They tried XML down the wire with very simple compression and found that
> they were transferring data faster than previously.
>
> This will have to stay as anecdotal as I cannot describe the application
> further.

I understand that you are isolated behind a firewall, but can you at
least say what is meant by "very simple compression"?

--
If you understand,                      John Cowan
   things are just as they are;         http://www.ccil.org/~cowan