   RE: [xml-dev] Binary XML == "spawn of the devil" ?

I wasn't involved at that stage of the project, so I'm not certain. I think
it was a zip format, but it could have been a line-level compression such as
V.42(?). Hence my comment that this should be treated as anecdotal. I will
see if I can get more information and permission to publish.

Paul Spencer