   Re: [xml-dev] Merge XML with Microsoft Word Templates ?

ilug@newmail.net (Don) writes:
>I have xml documents, generated-on-the-fly, that I would like to merge
>with Microsoft Word templates, in order to create a HTML/Word document
>that holds the data. Therefore, I am looking for a
>technique/tool/technology to do that. I have already many Word
>templates and I am looking for an easy way to do that. I also wonder
>whether Office 2003 has new relevant capabilities.

It does, and Office 2003 is probably your best bet for this kind of
work.  I'd strongly recommend getting a copy of the beta and exploring.

For a brief if somewhat cranky perspective on Office 2003's XML
capabilities, see:
http://simonstl.com/articles/officeXML/

--
Simon St.Laurent