   Merge XML with Microsoft Word Templates ?

Dear list,

I have xml documents, generated-on-the-fly, that I would like to merge with
Microsoft Word templates, in order to create a HTML/Word document that holds
the data. Therefore, I am looking for a technique/tool/technology to do
that. I have already many Word templates and I am looking for an easy way to
do that. I also wonder whether Office 2003 has new relevant capabilities.

One more thing - even tough I already have those Word templates, I might
also like to hear about tools/technologies, that will make it possible for a
novice user to define a template in other easy manners (meaning, it does not
have to be a Word template), that will serve as that filter. Currently, the
users are not capable of creating XSL style sheets.

Thanks,
Don