   Re: [xml-dev] How did XML Blueberry get its name?

Collin scripsit:

> Could anybody give me an idea about it. Thanks!

Picked more or less at random.  At that time we didn't know if it would be
called XML 1.0.1 or XML 1.1 or XML 2.0 or what.

BTW, I don't seem to be able to send mail to you directly; it always
bounces.  To answer your question about my rotating signatures, the
feature depends on the Unix/Linux facility called a "local domain socket"
and isn't readily implementable on Windows.

--
At the end of the Metatarsal Age, the dinosaurs         John Cowan
abruptly vanished. The theory that a single             jcowan@reutershealth.com