Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: Jeff Lowery <Jeff.Lowery@creo.com>
- Subject: Re: [xml-dev] Number of name characters?
- From: John Cowan <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 20:08:37 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <4827EC373E03DB44AC2AB3900430896B67233B@csiex01.scenicsoft.com>
- References: <4827EC373E03DB44AC2AB3900430896B67233B@csiex01.scenicsoft.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.28i
Jeff Lowery scripsit:
> Show off.
Well, yes. But I had to determine these things when working on XML 1.1;
I wrote software that generates lists in Appendix B format given a set
of rules for determining which Unicode characters to include.
John Cowan email@example.com
At times of peril or dubitation, http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
Perform swift circular ambulation, http://www.reutershealth.com
With loud and high-pitched ululation.