   RE: [xml-dev] Symbol Grounding and Running Code: Is XML Really Extensib

  • To: "Bullard, Claude L \(Len\)" <clbullar@ingr.com>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Symbol Grounding and Running Code: Is XML Really Extensible?
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:19:57 -0700

My personal opinion is that this is an unsolvable problem especially by
RDF. However if you think you have a solution I have two "Turing tests"
that a proposed solution should be able to handle described at
http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2003/8/8/122029/2205

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Eat right, Exercise, Die anyway.