   Re: [xml-dev] Symbol Grounding and Running Code: Is XML Really Extensi

Actually, I think the following EDI representation is even more devoid
of semantics:

ITA~C~999~~ZZ~~~381.02

I guess "devoid" is just a matter of semantics ;)

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton

Dare Obasanjo wrote:

> Your XML file will only contain
>
> <ApplicantEstimatedAmount>999</ApplicantEstimatedAmount>
>
> which seems to me to be as devoid of semantics as they come.
>
> --
> PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
> Eat right, Exercise, Die anyway.

> rights.

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano