Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Bill Kearney" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Symbol Grounding and Running Code: Is XML Really Extensible?
- From: "Dare Obasanjo" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:36:10 -0700
- Cc: <email@example.com>
- Thread-index: AcNhOj0gSZvd6xQlTtS3JM/M9I42kgAAOXnw
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] Symbol Grounding and Running Code: Is XML Really Extensible?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Bill Kearney [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 6:29 PM
> To: Dare Obasanjo
> Cc: email@example.com
> Subject: Re: [xml-dev] Symbol Grounding and Running Code: Is
> XML Really Extensible?
> Then perhaps you should bring up your question on an
> /RDF-oriented/ mailing list instead?
> The fact that a small list, not focused on the subject
> matter, couldn't instantly answer your question says more
> about where you asked it than whether or not there IS an answer.
The onus is not on me to search out ways to infest the world with RDF.
I'll leave that to the Semantic Web advocates.
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Eat right, Exercise, Die anyway.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no