   RE: [xml-dev] Symbol Grounding and Running Code: Is XML Really E xten

clbullar@ingr.com (Bullard, Claude L (Len)) writes:
>Here's the deal, my darlings:  we will soon refuse to accept
>your risks and your precocious but adolescent approach to
>risk management.

If that's what you need to do, fine.  I think it's utterly to your loss
and your customers' loss, but that's up to you and to them to evaluate.

It's not my job to tell everyone how to process their data, nor do I
plan to indemnify anyone, nor do I think handing much of that
responsibility to supposedly wise standards bodies is wise.

Expecting the kind of securit for which you're asking without taking on
the responsibility of making one's own decisions about data seems
genuinely adolescent to me.

Standards bodies make lousy parents, remember.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!