   XACML adding new functions

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place to go with my problem, but I think
it's worth trying.
I wanted to add a new function (such as string-equal) to my xml (xacml) -
file. I've written the function in Java, as told at sourceforge.net. I think
it works, but now I don't know how to integrate this function in my
xml-file. What URI do I have to use?

I hope someone can help me?!
thx, Natalie