   RE: [xml-dev] opposite of infoset

> > BTW, when XML markup is written in a right-to-left language,
> > is a start tag supposed to be on the left or the right of an element?
> >

> And if we're being whimsical and tangential, how do you write musical
> notation with Hebrew lyrics?

Marvellous question. I found two plausible answers (undoubtedly plenty more)
: 1. Hebrew script *is* musical notation; 2. Use a mirror (clef on the
right).

Implications for XML? You can either make it omnifarious or be prepared to
hack standing on your head...

1. http://www.kingdavidsharp.org/pages/intro.htm
2. http://www.mail-archive.com/abcusers@argyll.wisemagic.com/msg05339.html