   Re: [xml-dev] RDF and RELAX NG

Simon St.Laurent wrote:

>This discussion has connected with a number of other conversations to
>leave me wondering whether RELAX NG might prove to be more than a schema
>language capable of of validating RDF/XML, but indeed a schema language
>which eases the conflicts at the boundaries between RDF and XML.

At one point I'd toyed around with the idea of using <a
href="http://relaxngcc.sourceforge.net/en/index.htm"; >RELAXNGCC</a> to
emit RDF triples from a RELAXNG schema during the process of validation.
It looked less than trivial, so I never got around to actually doing it,
but it would be a cool project.

Along these same lines one might emit triples during the process of
validating any other XML dialect, using RELAXNGCC, or perhaps using
Schematron or a custom language that could generate an XSLT to do the work.

Jonathan