len

From: Simon St.Laurent [mailto:simonstl@simonstl.com]

clbullar@ingr.com (Bullard, Claude L (Len)) writes:
>I agree.  Checkbox compatibility is a good phrase to
>describe this kind of design.

Good to hear.

On the issue of coordinates, I think InkML may at least have a case that
its coordinates are different from others.

Take a look at the table in:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-InkML-20030806/#traceFormat

They're including tilt, yaw, pitch, pressure.  Lots of stuff beyond
coordinates, though maybe this is really describing vectors, not
something necessarily specific to pens.