   RE: [xml-dev] Re: InkML

> I understand they're getting a half-gig of Sobig spam per hour.  The
> servers are hurting. -Tim

I was personally getting 100 copies an hour on Tuesday night, but my ISP
seems to have stemmed the flow.

Despite the problems with the email lists, they have managed to publish
new versions of the XPath 2.0 and XQuery 1.0 specs today.

No new XSLT 2.0 at this time: the WG decided to hold back until after
our next meeting. (Well actually, the editor told them he wasn't
cancelling his vacation plans...)

Michael Kay