   Re: [xml-dev] XML and the Relational Model (was Re: [xml-dev] Astandard

I think it is an interesting document, and if you were wondering who the
author is, it is myself... :)

Anyways, i have been thinking about these issues for quite some time, and
came up with this.. It definitely is after considerable understanding of
best practices (as much as I could)..

and as I said, if you folks find it relevant, that will be excellent..

regarding nested relational, I will also agree, it just came as a topic
some years ago, there are some good results, but lot of quite wierd
results, from what I have seen..

cheers and regards - murali.