   XSLT and Schemas

Title: Meddelande
Hi all

I'm building some sort of XML editor (yet another one). The thing I want to do is to take the data document and check against a schema (xsd) what elements/attributes I can add/remove at some position in the document (specified with XPath). I would prefer doing this with XSLT if it's possible. Has anyone done this and, if so, has any pointers where to start or where to look? If anyone has a pointer to another solution this would be nice as well.

The environment in this case is IE5.5+ with installed MSXML4.

Thanks a lot

/Marcus