   RE: [xml-dev] A standard approach to glueing together reusableXMLfragmen

you're right - it was 2am when i wrote that while working on a different
problem - should have thought for a bit longer

it's an issue for us because we have a lot of success using names etc
rather than system generated numbers wherever possible, but there is the
update issue ...

cheers

rick