De : Chiusano Joseph [mailto:chiusano_joseph@bah.com]
Envoyé : mardi 9 septembre 2003 15:15
À : Dare Obasanjo
Cc : GARNIER Pierre; xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Objet : Re: [xml-dev] Re: RE : [xml-dev] Text or tags choice with XSD

<Quote>
such content models are not describable with W3C XML Schema.
</Quote>

I see...the original example below cannot have a base type from which a
derived type is created, because of the how the 2 content models are
represented. Is that what you're driving at?

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton