   RE: [xml-dev] Create DB Structure based on Schema/DTD set

Looking at your 'resume.xsd' file, I'm no expert, but there's no single root element defined. After a quick read of your schema i made an very brief complimentary XML doc:

<StructuredXMLResume>
    <ContactInfo>yyy</ContactInfo>
</StructuredXMLResume>
<NonXMLResume>
    <TextResume>zzz</TextResume>
</NonXMLResume>

which - regarless of schema - won't load:

The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Only one top level element is allowed in an XML document. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/resume.xml'. Line 4, Position 2

<NonXMLResume>
-^