   RE: [xml-dev] mime types and xml dialects

I'd like to invite those interested in XML MIME types and processing
surrounding them to explore ietf-xml-mime, where discussion about
possible revisions of RFC 3023 is getting underway.

Information on that list and its archives is available at:
http://www.imc.org/ietf-xml-mime/index.html

RFC 3023, "XML Media Types" which I'd recommend reading before
participating, is available at:
http://ietf.org/rfc/rfc3023.txt

Current discussion is focused on the charset parameter, but the content
negotiation discussed in this thread so far has been a frequent subject
on that list in the past.

IETF process is very nicely open.  If you're interested in these issues,
please join the list and join the process.