len

From: Elliotte Rusty Harold [mailto:elharo@metalab.unc.edu]

For what it's worth I don't think you were wrong. I personally find
the RELAX NG XML syntax *much* easier to read, understand, and write
than the compact syntax. Perhaps that's a function of my relative
unfamiliarity with RELAX NG compared to you, but that's the point of
XML's verboseness, isn't it? It's easier for a non-expert to
understand any given format.