   Re: [xml-dev] relax ng public list?

K. Ari Krupnikov scripsit:

> As for building a community, evangelizing & answering beginners'
> questions, it I don't know if any of the people involved have the time
> or the desire to.

Well, I've done some of those things here in a low-key sort of way, eh?

And through this revolting graveyard of the universe the muffled, maddening
beating of drums, and thin, monotonous whine of blasphemous flutes from
inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond Time; the detestable pounding
and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic
tenebrous ultimate gods --  the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul
is Nyarlathotep. (Lovecraft) John Cowan|jcowan@reutershealth.com|ccil.org/~cowan