   Re: [xml-dev] News on GXA

Interesting that WS-Routing and WS-Referral are conspicuously absent. I
considered the possibility of their being incorporated into
WS-ReliableMessaging, but there is no mention of them in the
WS-ReliableMessaging spec.

Hmm....

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton

Dare Obasanjo wrote:

> You may find the following link of value
>
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/webservices/understanding/advancedwebservices/default.aspx?pull=/library/en-us/dnwebsrv/html/wsoverview.asp
>
> ________________________________

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano