   Re: [xml-dev] Beyond Ontologies

Roger L. Costello wrote:

>Butterfly Effect - a butterfly stirring the air today in Peking can
>transform storm systems next month in New York.

I think it is high time they tracked that butterfly down.  Probably it
is only prudent to
bomb Beijing, in case the butterfly falls into the hands of North Korea
and terrorists.
Lack of evidence about the specific butterfly should only make us more
certain that
something should be done, and done with overwhelming force.

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe