   RE: [xml-dev] Managing Innovation

True, most people who exploit Unix machines prefer to use them as zombie
machines for DDos attacks instead of the network abusing type of
exploits that tend to show up on the Windows platform. Like I said, this
reflects more on the level of sophistication of its users and market
share than about the quality of its security model.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
The only way to be popular is to listen to a lot of stuff that you

rights.