   RE: [xml-dev] Managing Innovation

I also saw mentioning limiting depth of documents, do you believe limiting
width also?? You can have

<!ELEMENT a b*>

which can be potentially infinite..

best regards,
murali.

I think it is argument of engineering based on current experiences, hoping
that it will hold for ever/reasonably long time. Even I am not sure if we
should have such limits in standards.