   RE: [xml-dev] Creating a Complex System using XSLT. Step 1: CreateFeed

Of course it is.  On the other hand, much depends on the
point of view of the schema designer's customer. ;-)

Scale Relativity in Cantorian Space and Average Dimensions
of Our World. Castro, Granik, Naschie:

"It is shown that within the framework of the new
relativity the cosmological constant problem is non
existent since the universe self-organizes and self-tunes
according to the renormalization group flow with respect
to a local scaling microscopic arrow of time. This implies
that the world emerged as a result of a non-equilibrium
process of self-organized critical phenomena launched
by vacuum fluctuations in Cantorian fractal spacetime.
It is shown that we are living in a metastable vacuum and
are moving toward a fixed point of the renormalization
group.  After reaching this point, a new phase transition
will drive the universe to a quasi-crystal phase of the
lower average dimension of theta to the power of 3."

What a pain.  All that work just to invent rock.

len

From: Ian Graham [mailto:igraham@ic-unix.ic.utoronto.ca]

Of course Wolfram now claims, in his book "A new Kind of Science" [1],
that the entire universe is really a giant CA, and that the fundamental
laws of physics are just an approxmation of of this 'universal' CA.

So I suppose if you could get XSLT to function like a CA, then you could
say that XSLT (and hence XML) models all the physical laws of the entire
universe.

... clearly XML is _far_ more important than I thought ;-)