   RE: [xml-dev] xml, books

I think the problem has been that the specs are attempting to drive
solutions, whereas it should be the solutions that are driving the specs.

For instance, I have nothing on my radar that indicates a problem primed for
an RDF or OWL solution, in part because I have too much on my plate with
other technologies to go on a speculative mind-melding expedition with specs
I have no preconceived use for. Sure, I could be missing something-- but to
worry about it would be like fretting over the murder rate in Pago Pago: it
seems unlikely to affect me anytime soon.