   ANN: JiBX Beta 3

  • To: XML DEV <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: ANN: JiBX Beta 3
  • From: Dennis Sosnoski <dms@sosnoski.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 11:29:53 -0700

I've released the Beta 3 version of my JiBX data binding framework for
Java (http://www.jibx.org). JiBX features a mapping file based approach
to data binding that allows you to work with existing classes, rather
than generating code based on a WXS or other description of the document
structure. It then adds code to your compiled class files that actually
implements the binding. The result is a very fast and flexible data
binding solution.

The Beta 3 release features some added features and a lot of clean up.
I'm going for feature-complete in Beta 4, so if you're interested in
this type of approach to data binding now's a good time to check out
what's already there and let me know if there are any must-have features
that you'd need to see added in order to make JiBX work for your
applications.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
Enterprise Java, XML, and Web Services Support - http://www.sosnoski.com