len

From: Dave Pawson [mailto:dpawson@nildram.co.uk]

I've heard this discussed on one of the docbook lists.

The conclusion was that readers place different value on
a print book and the same content on the web.
   Just human nature?
I guess that allows for two versions to meet two different needs.
Or perhaps two different groups of people.

  I'm curious what this group of 'readers' think of this evaluation.