   [ANN] EXSLT.NET v1.0

  • To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: [ANN] EXSLT.NET v1.0
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 12:19:47 -0700

I am pleased to announce the availability of version 1.0 of the EXSLT library for the .NET Framework (aka EXSLT.NET).The EXSLT.NET library is an implementation of EXSLT extensions to XSLT for the .NET platform. EXSLT.NET implements the following EXSLT modules: Dates and Times, Common, Math,Regular Expressions, Sets and Strings. In addition EXSLT.NET provides own set of useful extension functions.

Information about EXSLT is available at http://www.exslt.org

Information about EXSLT.NET is available at http://www.25hoursaday.com/exslt/

Download EXSLT.NET v1.0 from http://www.gotdotnet.com/Community/Workspaces/viewUploads.aspx?id=201eb290-5bf0-4452-9bf7-d21d39268f36

DISCLAIMER: This is not an official Microsoft release but a work done independently in my free time with the help of contributors like Oleg Tkachenko, Dimitre Novatchev and Paul Reid.