   Re: [xml-dev] UTF-8+names

K. Ari Krupnikov scripsit:

> How ironic that your mailer generated "Bill de h?ra scripsit:"
> then. Is there a reason it insists on charset=us-ascii?

Damned if I know.  This is Mutt, and it's not my system (ccil.org
is a shared system), and I don't know how to configure Mutt to
do the Right Thing.  If anyone does, please let me know.

--
"But the next day there came no dawn,           John Cowan
and the Grey Company passed on into the         jcowan@reutershealth.com