   RE: [xml-dev] Error in .NET schema implementation for xs:token

  • To: "Jirka Kosek" <jirka@kosek.cz>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Error in .NET schema implementation for xs:token
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:05:49 -0700

I've read it and I'm the program manager responsible for XML schema
technologies in the .NET Framework. A bug has been filed in the
appropriate database and the dev is aware of the issue.

By the way, the best place to get help with XML technologies in the .NET
Framework is the microsoft.public.dotnet.xml newsgroup.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
In a fight between you and the world-bet on the world.

rights.