   Re: [xml-dev] Re: Backslash n [OT] was Line Separator and Paragraph Sepa

"Alessandro Triglia" <sandro@mclink.it> writes:

> Michael Kay wrote:
>
> > most of the
> > people in the world live in countries that drive on the left.
>

> I have found the following website that makes a different statement:
>
> "Approximately one quarter of the world's drivers drive on the left-hand
> side of the road."
>
> which is actually different from what you say, as you seem to be referring
> to the total population of those countries.
>
> http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start=1&q=http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_of_the_road&e=747

So what you're saying is that the Brits are not sufficiently
computerized. Had there been more computer users per capita in the UK,
there would have been more LFCR computers, and LFCR would have been
statistically significant? In the same way, because in there are fewer
drivers per capita in India than in the US, i.e., India is less
mechanized than the US, righ-hand drivers are a majority even as the
citizens of their countries are a minority in the world.

--
Elections only count as free and trials as fair if you can lose money
betting on the outcome.