   Re: [xml-dev] Alternative "character entity" proposal

At 5:24 PM -0400 10/22/03, Simon St.Laurent wrote:
>Probably something associated with a conference.  XML 2003 is probably
>too soon, XML Europe might be okay, and Extreme might be very
>appropriate given who tends to care about these things.

Such a discussion would be welcome in conjunction with Extreme, and
if there's anything (within a very limited budget) I can do to help
please let me know.

-- Tommie Usdin
   Chair, Extreme Markup Languages

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@mulberrytech.com
  Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in  XML and SGML