   Re: [xml-dev] syntax, model

> Since the types of the Street, Country and PostalCode elements is
> xs:anyType meaning they can have any content I'm assuming Rich means
> that there isn't enough information there to do much processing with.

Exactly.

Based on his most recent note, I think Simon et al agree with Tyler.
When XML folks use "data model" they meen round-tripping between native
data types and XML.  Tyler's viewing it more abstractly (no surprise, no
that UML is mentioned :), and therefore really means "syntax" in XML-speak.

	/r$

--
Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect
DataPower Technology                           http://www.datapower.com