   RE: [xml-dev] Semantics, Complex Systems, (XSLT) Programs which Write Th

Hello Nicolas,

Nicolas said:
Do you mean by that some multi-agents system?

Didier replies:
It could be, but even if you simply have a computer and a person you are
dealing with a distributed cognition system.

To grasp more the difference between the other two extreme positions, here
is a god link I found in my bookmarks. It gives a good overall view of
- cognitivism,
- distributed cognition,
- situationism,

http://www.cl.inf.tu-dresden.de/compulog/lectures/winter99/lpisa/mod_1_09.ht
ml

In fact distributed cognition is an in between position between the two
extreme cognitivism and situationism positions.

Cheers
Didier PH Martin
http://didier-martin.com