   RE: [xml-dev] InfoPath Digital Signature controversy?

This is the kind of scenario that John has outlined on the XForms list, and for which both InfoPath and XForms appear to be lacking at present.

I would be interested to know what this organisation had in mind when using the terms "presentation", "content" and "context".

All the best

Mark

The information in this email is sent in confidence for the addressee only and may be legally privileged.  Unauthorised recipients must preserve this confidentiality and should please advise the sender immediately of the error in transmission.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance on its content is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Origo Services Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this email or the contents.