   Re: [xml-dev] Microsoft Hypes Up XUL As The Greatest Expiriment SinceAda

Robert Koberg wrote:

> Could org.w3c.dom.css.* be used? It is in the xalan-j 2.5.1 I am
> looking at:
>
> http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/apidocs/org/w3c/dom/css/package-summary.html

Probably. This and Apache's SAC implementation [1] could make this work.
I think it would be ok to include these in a distro along with the
related lisence files.

[1]
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/css/parser/

--