   Re: [xml-dev] InfoPath Digital Signature controversy?

At 14:59 29/10/2003, Chiusano Joseph wrote:
><Quote>
>For accessibility, the presentational form has to vary to meet end user
>need, yet here they mandate binding them.
></Quote>
>
>Are these two requirements (varying the presentational form to meet user
>needs and binding presentation with content and context) orthogonal?

I think so.

orthogonal

adj. [from mathematics] Mutually independent; well
separated; sometimes, irrelevant to.

If that's the implied meaning.

E.g.

I read braille.
You read print,.

Presentational form varies.
(data identical, just needs a transform).

If the 'final form' varies, then the supplier (US Gov) can't store just the
single
triple? It must store exceptions too, e.g. my braille presentational form,
content and context.

Does that make sense?

regards DaveP