Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Simon St.Laurent" <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] ASN.1 is an XML Schema Language (Fix those lists!) and Binary XML not needed...
- From: "Cassidy, Fred (RDM)" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 11:01:06 -0800
- Thread-index: AcOheTCRl52+hC5oS8u8r6DMDhD7ngBixJlg
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] ASN.1 is an XML Schema Language (Fix those lists!) and Binary XML not needed...
This may be old news by now . . . but there are number of tools and a tutorial at http://asn1.elibel.tm.fr/en/introduction/index.htm.
From: Simon St.Laurent [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 5:31 AM
Subject: Re: [xml-dev] ASN.1 is an XML Schema Language (Fix those
lists!) and Binary XML not needed...
email@example.com (Michael Champion) writes:
>Thanks for the ASN.1 update/tutorial, I think all my questions have
I think my capabilities questions are answered, but I'm still not clear
how all this works. Is there some kind of tutorial on X.694, XER, and
their relations with the rest of ASN.1 and XML?
>I'm not exactly clear on the value proposition here, but that's for the
>market to sort out.
I'm just watching for tools.