Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Simon St.Laurent" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,<email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Why I Like Longhorn and XAML
- From: "Dare Obasanjo" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 16:43:33 -0800
- Thread-index: AcOjHO+6noyGDlYGT6eHEB925jdTkQAEmFXQ
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] Why I Like Longhorn and XAML
From: Simon St.Laurent [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 1:30 PM
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Why I Like Longhorn and XAML
>On the bright side, they also seem to have discarded W3C XML Schema in
favor of WinFS, probably because there wasn't a "straightforward way to
adapt those technologies to Microsoft's purpose."
Sorry to disappoint you.
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
To err is human, to forgive is against department policy.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no