   RE: [xml-dev] Why I Like Longhorn and XAML

Hi Oleg,

Oleg said:
That is precisely the problem.

An MS developer using XAML only needs to learn XAML. Everyone else needs
to learn 20 different XML languages.

Didier replies:
Precisely Oleg. If I want to take a ride, it's better on a horse than on a
Camel. The problem with a framework created not by one but by several
comities is that sooner or later you end up with a camel even their initial
intention was to create a horse. Sooner or later, somebody gets tired of
rough rides and create a horse. We, practitioners, do not need camels we
needs horses.

Cheers
Didier PH Martin
http://didier-martin.com