   Re: [xml-dev] Challenge

You have to admit, though, that HTML is awful for this kind of a GUI. I
am using Cocoon for this kind of application as well.

XML documents are multidimensional, while HTML is at best two-dimensional .

Web browser on the client side is awful for dynamic rich-client apps.
I'd much rather implement it in something like XUL, but lack of good XUL
documentation is a sign that I am going to end up spending more time
figure it out than actually getting stuff done.

Oleg