   Announcement of E-XER whitepaper on xml-dev

I have been following the recent thread about E-XER and would like to point to a very interesting E-XER Whitepaper, ASN.1 A Schema Language for XML, I found on the OSS Nokalva website - http://www.oss.com/products/enhancements.html

Regards,
Brian Yoder

Do you Yahoo!?