   The Future of HTML and Internet Explorer

Hi,

  allow my to quote from Peter Golde's blog titled
"Life Is Non-Linear" for some insight about Microsoft
latest scheme to hijack the internet.

  Peter writes:

  I've been looking over the session list and looking
at some of the slide decks. Lot's of interesting stuff
there, but I'm quite intrigued by what wasn't there.
In 120 sessions, I could find nothing about the future
of HTML or Internet Explorer. Nada. Zippo. Zilch.

  Not to be rude, but are we really supposed to
believe that HTML and browsing the web will remain
frozen in time forever? Back in May, Robert Scoble
said that "in October at the PDC Microsoft will answer
the question is Internet Explorer dead."

  I guess now we know the answer. Microsoft is out to
kill off the web and replace it with inbreed
Windows-only APIs.

  - Gerald