   RE: [xml-dev] SAX Test suite

Alaric B Snell wrote:
> Its output might be something like:
	I suggest that the trace would be more useful if the various
steps were explicitly flagged as to their type. For instance, you
should be able to easily distinguish between lines which are the
result of inspecting features, properties or other state and lines
which record the occurrence of and parameters of callbacks. It
probably also makes sense to do all this in XML... Thus, I would have
something like:

<test name="first test" system-under-test="asn2sax" runby="bobwyman">
  <features>http://xml.org/sax/features/namespaces = true</features>
  <callback>startDocument()</callback>

<callback>startPrefixMapping("foo","http://www.example.com/";)</callbac
k>