   RE: [xml-dev] Inside Redhell: Microsoft XAML Blogger Round-Up

> I use MS Outlook (non-Express).  When I try to reply to an
> HTML message, a solid blue line appears on the left side of
> the text - no ">"s are added. Worse yet, the solid blue line
> does not go when I try to add responses in-line.  Outlook
> seems to give no choice but to add one's text on the top.

If you don't mind setting this as a global option (for all replies):

On the menu bar select "Tools", then "Options"
You should open to the "Preferences" page.  Now select "E-mail Options"
On this page you will see a drop down box that lets you specify "when
replying to a message" to "Prefix each line of the original message"

Note that on the "Mail Format" page of the "Options" dialogue you can
specify to use "Plain Text". If you don't want to use that globally you
can pick "Internet Format" which then lets you specify "Plain Text" for
any Internet recipients (presumably any address with an @ in it).