   Re: [xml-dev] standard vs. implementation tools for XQuery

Quoting Jonathan Robie <jonathan.robie@datadirect.com>:
> Are you saying the tools you are using do not support the doc() function at
> all, or place restrictions on its use? Can you give me more information?

What I mean is that a tool I try supports *doc()* while another one does
*document()*. However, I would follow the standard of W3C for syntax of quiry.

Additionally, how about joining? has anyone concerning joining elements between
two more XML-based documents? (compared with SQL e.g. inner-join, outer-join)
Be honest, I couldn't find this stuff on the lastest draft of XQuery yet.

Thank you indeed for any suggestion of yours.

Waraporn